A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are collected and managed by a third party, and cannot be considered their own.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for proper web browsing.
Personalization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation performed by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), HERCULES CLUB DE GOLF ED informs of the cookies used on our website :
- A technical session cookie, typical of www.herculesgolf.com called PHPSESSID. Its function is to differentiate the session initiated by each browser that is displaying the pages of the website.
- On pages containing Google maps, it may be necessary to register Google cookies and Google Maps. These can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
The Hercules Club de Golf Facebook page is hosted on Facebook.com, so when accessing it it may be necessary to register Facebook cookies. These can be found at https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies.
Likewise, HERCULES CLUB DE GOLF ED informs the user that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard disk, although he must have Please note that such action may cause difficulties in browsing the website.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lossitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
It operates from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html